Saturday, November 22, 2008

twilight fans!

So we did it, we attempted Twilight on opening weekend (mind you we got our tickets on tues.) The bunco girls group all decided to go we stood in line for an hour and still ended up in the crap seats in the front. The movie was still great and Edward totally grows on you he seemed to get more like the character i protrayed him to be as the movie went on. If you havent seen it yet go with no expectations. We all dedided that books are always better and came out really enjoying the movie. I have decided to start reading again from book one and to read it a little faster this time so i can get to four. Yes, i haven't read four yet but i hear it is the best.

2 comments:

Nick said...

4 is totally my favorite! Anyway, I loved the movie. I thought they did a great job, but now I need to go re-read the book. I really fell in love with the Edward they cast. I thought he did a great job.

The Larson's said...

I haven't gone to the movie yet, but we are going this Thursday. I am excited to see it. I can't believe that you haven't read 4 yet??!! You will have to read it soon.