Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I can't believe it has come and gone. We enjoyed many festivities this holiday season the lights at temple square, many family parties, gingerbread houses, cookie exchanges, shopping, a stray kitten, shopping, hot cocoa galore, more shopping,getting stuck in the snow not once but twice, and plenty of neighbors great bread making! Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and fun new year!!!
photos to come when i find some extra time!!!

2 comments:

The Larson's said...

I can't believe that Christmas is over either! I hope that you had a great Christmas. You will never guess who contacted me??!! Joel Jessee from EFY! Isn't that crazy? It was fun to see what he was up to.

Cassie Skinner said...

Cute blog!! Your kids a absolutely adorable!! You are so good to not give in on finding out what your baby is... strong girl. I would have been a weakling. Our blog address is www.skinnsters.blogspot.com