Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of july weekend!

We decided to stay home for the weekend and invite my family up for fun! So it started on thursday we took blankets and pizza out on the grass and watched fireworks. Ryan and Heidi's family meet us there and brought grandma Jan with them we had fun just relaxing and letting the kids play. Friday morning Eric made his famous ebelskibers breakfast it was pretty tasty! We headed outside and set up a water slide and the kiddy pool for the kids well Eric took part in it too. Dad, grandpa showed up along with Brandi and Nakisha and we hung out until Ryan and Heidi left but they were soon replaced with Brad and Krislyn. We had decided to venture to the canal in Logan canyon. Me and Krislyn stayed behind with Hudson and Mercy. I don't think we missed much they were all ice cicles when they got to the end so much that dad couldn't stand up he had lost all feeling in his legs it was quite hilarious. Thanks for the laugh dad! After our fun at first damn and the canal we headed back to our house for a feast and it was homemade french fries, hamburgers, salads, and homemade ice cream (in honor of erics b-day). I think we all over eat or at least i know i did but if i say we all i feel better. When it got dark we headed out for fire works which was great thanks dad and Brad! Satuday morning started out slowly for me i was so exhausted by then, but i soon found the energie to walk with everyone to the good old smithfield implement! after lunch everyone cleared out. All in all it was a great weekend and i am so glad to have such a wonderful family to share memories with. check out the slide show!

2 comments:

The Larson's said...

Yep I totally stalked out your blog! I hope that you don't mind. I am so glad that you started a blog for your family so that I can see them. Your kids are so darn cute and seem like a lot of fun. Hearing you talk about first dam takes me back to the good ol' days of living in Logan. Hope you are all doing well.

The Sorensen Family said...

Hey paige! You are going to think I am crazy but I found you through a friends blog that had your brother on it. You have such a cute family and they are getting so big! You need to talk my sister into getting a blog! Glad I found yours! Oh this is Janae.