Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kids say the darndest things!!!

Okay i saw this on a friends blog thought i would try it out. Its always fun to hear children' s responses to questions!
(p-Payton e-Ellington)

What does mom always say to you?
p-"make your bed"
e-" i love you"

What makes mom happy?

p-when we do the dishwasher
e-when i make my bed

What makes mom sad?

p-when me and Elli fight
e-when me and grandma got lost on bear lake

How does mom make you laugh?

p-when you laugh it makes me laugh
e- when she does the rat face

What was mom like when she was little?

p-you lived with grandma
(where is grandpa in the picture)
e-she had the same teeth as Hudson

How old is mommy?

p-27
e-26
i sometimes don't even know how old i am so i will take what they say

How tall is mommy?

p-giant
e-really tall

What does mom like to do?

p-play on the computer
e-clean

What doesn't mom like to do?
p-you don't like to listen to Hudson when he is screaming
e-go to walmart (she is so right)

What does mom do for a job?

p-clean and go shopping
e- go to preschool and work with the kids

What is moms favorite food?

p-waffles, toast and anything
e-salad

What do we like to do together?
p-go shopping together
e-play games

How do you know mom loves you?
p-when we have special time together
e-because i toot(fart) loud

4 comments:

keva said...

Paige! I love your blog! So cute! That is the cutest thing you did with your kids! How funny! You have the cutest family! It's so fun being your friend! How is boot camp going? I'm jelous! But we are having fun in Boise. See ya soon! Love, Keva

Brittany said...

Wow! I was so happy to hear from you, I am so excited to be able to catch up with you and your cute family through our blogs. Hope all is well and thanks for saying Hello. I thought I saw you awhile back at the District in South Jordan and have been wondering how you were ever since. Cute, cute blog!

Brittany :)

The Larson's said...

I loved seeing your pictures of you going home! It was fun to see your mom! Good for you on the boot camp! I would be very afraid! You have such cute kids!

The Harrison's said...

This is adorable! I'm going to try this with Gavin. Your blog is great. I love the pics from Lake Powell.