Tuesday, December 29, 2009

silly child of mine

I had to put this one on the record. I took the kids to the fun park today to burn off some energy. We were out in the soft play area kinda like a giant mcdonalds play place. Mr. Hudson wandered out of the area and returned a few minutes later with a drink in his hand. I about died i asked him where he got it and told him to take it back. he just keep saying "i can't, i can't". I was totally embarrassed i grabbed his hand and told him to show me where he got it from so im following him through the arcade and over to the snack counter. He held his drink up to the lady at the snack counter and with the sadest eyes ever and said "here you go". I asked the lady if he got it here she said yes he came up to the counter and said he was thirsty and needed a drink, so she gave him a cup of ice water. So funny- i thought he got it off someones table. Well Hudson was really happy he got to keep the drink. That boy has no fear!!!

1 comment:

falslev family said...

I love this story! I wish I was there to witness it. I didn't know he had the "sad eyes" and tried to give it back! That is so stinking adorable!