Monday, January 11, 2010

Potty time


Wahoo! We did it well Hudson did he is potty trained! I am down to only buying 1 set of diapers a month now. We tried the first time when i was 6 months preggers and he was just not havin it. I was timer trained and Hudson was hating it. So this time around im not sure what clicked but over christmas break when the kids were home i told them to take him potty every time the timer beaped well it worked and it only took two days of timer setting. He is a fabulous pooper on the toilet, now we just need to teach him to aim when he tries standing "like Payton" is what he says. Wahoo! so here is a picture i caught of him after going potty he put the lid down and sat on top of the toilet reading a magazine, he loves the toilet so much i guess!

3 comments:

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Awesome!! Nothing better then not having to change and buy more diapers! I love the picture of Hudson. By the way I love the drink story.. Your kids are so dang cute! I hope you guys are doing well.
By the way how is your mom doing?

Nick said...

Yay! I really wish I didn't have to buy diapers AND pull-ups. It's super expensive. Hopefully some day.

Unknown said...

I love you all

Read the article here:

http://www.islam-guide.com/