Friday, August 1, 2008

I got TAGGED!!!

So this lovely girl tagged me, and how pathetic I had to call her to find out what to do (how blogger lame am I) so thank you miss Heidi!!!
Here it goes-
3 Joys: kids, hubby, good food

3 Fears: SNAKES, water when i can't see the bottom (ooo whats down there?), and having a child die

3 Goals: finish Twlight series this year, finish our landscaping this year, finish our basement this year
so i should just say FINISH things -this year (Eric you have 5 months give or take)

3 current obsessions: Reading, checking out funky trees, carrying my camera everywhere (its getting super annoying)

3 Random Facts about me: i think im a little ocd when it comes to cleaning my house, i have discovered getting waxed-yes in places your thinking, my favorite show is so you think you can dance

3 People I tag: Kelly Stucki, Kelly Furgeson, Melissa

No comments: