Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mama Mia



So if any of you have caught the Mama Mia fever you will really appreciate this! We got together with the bunco group and headed off to see the movie for some the first time and others the 4th. What a blast girls will be girls! We sang, we danced, we laughed and we cried and some even dressed the part! It really is now my all time favorite movie- love it! (who doesn't love abba music?) top left- Jackie, Tami, Trudy, Paige, Keva, Christi, Brooke
top right- Paige, Christi, Trudy, Jackie, Tami, Brooke, Suzi

5 comments:

The Larson's said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I still haven't seen the movie, but hopefully soon!

Tagen and Eric said...

I am so glad Eric and you have a blog. This way I can keep tabs on you guys. I am so sad I missed the fun this weekend. I wish I could have been there. I heard it was lots of fun. Keep in touch!

Mike-Jami-Bridger-Foster said...

Yah Paige it's Awesome that you have a blog! It was so great to see you guys this last weekend. Your family is so fun, and we love getting together with you guys! I told Mike when he is down with vet school that we need to move to Logan, I love it there! Your kids are so darling. Bridger just loved Elle. I'm going to post new pics soon of the reunion.

Parker Family said...

I loved seeing you and your awesome family. You are so much fun to be around, Looks as though you and your friends had a blast. I had a bunko group once but told in Stake conf we couldnt do it anymore, what a bummer! best part my Bishop was all for it said his 4 daughters and wife all played, anyway have fun and keep it up!

keva said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! & I love you! That was such a blast! I look forward to the temple tomorrow! See ya then!