Monday, April 27, 2009

the final stretch

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully it comes in clear view friday! I hope i have scrubbed my house for the last time while pregnant today. The doc says he can start me on Friday so i will take it. A May baby will be great i was hoping for April but doctors know best (sometimes) I am just excited that this baby can join our family and stretch all it wants outside of a confined area. i am so anxious to see what it is and hopefully we agree on a name by the time we take it home. I don't think "it" is an appropriate name. The kids are sooooo excited. And as glad as i am to not be pregnant anymore i can't help but feel a little nervous. I have to push this kid out. I think we have all been there (if not keep it to yourself, i fell better thinking im not alone). but all in all i just hope this is a healthy, happy, child and a great delivery!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck Paige! I can't wait to find out what "IT" is. :)

Nick said...

Good luck! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Let me know asap! I hope all goes well for you.

laurie said...

oooh, i can't wait to hear the big news!! isn't it a great feeling to see the light at the end of the tunnel!