Sunday, April 19, 2009

send your prayers

Eric's cousin had a baby 2 weeks over due and after being in labor all day they ended up doing a c-section. When the baby boy was born he quit breathing for 15 min. He is in critical condition and needs lots of faith and prayers. Heavenly father works miracles in many ways i only hope this is one of them. Baby Paul's parents are amazing and not giving up (as it should be) so if all that read this spread the word and add him to your prayers we all can help this awesome family.
check out the updates @ paulthefighter.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Ken Clark said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Eric's cousin. I'm definately going to keep that sweet baby boy in my prayers.

The Larson's said...

That is too bad. I will say a little prayer for him!

Becky said...

Hey Paige,
This is Becky Johnson. Remember me? We lived a couple doors down from you in Logan several years ago. :) Anyway, crazy how I found you....I'm preggo and trying to think of girls names and "Ellie" is one that I've been considering lately which reminded me of your cute little Ellie and I wondered what you guys were up to so I googled you! I found you on the first try. :) You have such a beautiful family and it looks like you guys are doing really well. I have a private blog so if you want an invite just email me a nectar.johnson@gmail.com